View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiJoy78 View Post
Attachment 11143

Attachment 11144Hi guys...I have a random question. All the talk about GOS unreleased tracks, got me to pull out an old CD I bought about 10 years ago. I THINK I bought it before FM's "Say You Will" came out, because I remember some of the songs on that album were already familiar to me via this bootleg. I recall I got it at a used CD store in my local area that also gets boots. I scored a great quality CD of Buckingham Nicks there too. Anyway, this CD I have is weird....see attached picture. It's called "Gift Of Screams". All the tracks are titled with some nonsense title based on lyrics probably (mis)heard. I think most of you probably know this release. "Deep Dense" was not on there though. Neither was "Shuffle Riff" or one or two others. My question is who has this, and if you do, does yours start to get this annoying "skipping"/"ticking" noise during Bleed To Love Her, thru to the end of the CD? I always hated this, but if I remember correctly, every CD they had in the store was tested in front of me and they all had this problem. Just wondering who among you got a decent recording. And what are the origins of this CD? It looked to be professionally made. At the time, it was so worth it to get, as 10 years ago not everything was on the Internet, and these were all "new" tracks for me! I had given up hope that Lindsey would put out a solo album. I certainly never thought I'd see the day where I'd go to his solo shows!! And just look at us now
seems to be the same as GOS 2001 tracks. did i send you the link to all those songs? if not let me know...