View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Senior Ledgie

[QUOTE=skuncles;826441][QUOTE=RoseGarden;826417].
Security should have stopped her as there is a cut off point where no more is allowed up there and this is the last of the Mohegans for me.
Quote:

At the show in March they were not allowing anyone near the stage unless you were in the first three rows, I saw TONS of people get turned away. Last night however they were allowing EVERYONE up to the front. As I said, one of the crew guys told the people behind me the band wanted as many people as possible up front. Because it was at the bands request, that's probably why nothing was being done.
Well, a group of us waited 45 minutes at the stage and we all talked and had respected each others space. 5 songs into the concert is at least 30 minutes into it and security is paid to hold the line so to speak.This woman held the attitude she'll take what she wants as she had a back stage pass. She literally came plowing through from no where........ What if I or someone else decided to use their jewlry (rings) to stick her real hard and for us to elbow her twice as hard back in her abdomen? I call it self defense. An ugly display in front row would dishoner the band . I am done with Mohegan.

On a cheerier note, it was great to see the band at LB's feet for 5 songs and see that Stevie looks happy,,,John has an inside joke that he actually smiles and Mick has so much life. But admit, Never going back again. Good luck to the Mac .