View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
wait wait wait........ are you saying that all those SN and Fakewood closed social media groups who threw out anyone who may dare to disagree with the Fakewood versions of the events or claim that Stevie is not a saint are now - when there's nobody left in those groups to actually state some facts or reason - are you saying these groups are now telling the ramaining people in that closed secretive cult environment that they should NOT by no circumstances go to LB solo shows? and the reason they made up is that it's because they may be in danger??

wow, nice one! really nice. now i'm finally getting some real reasons why anyone with half a brain was thrown out of those groups.
The only danger you could find in any of Lindsey's concerts is us trying to get front row.

Actually I'm more afraid of having my head severed by some chiffon flowing around me on some FM concert.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.