View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviegirl View Post
Yes--the RRHOF speech was embarrassing to watch. It would have been such a proud day for most of us, but I really didn't even care because of what had preceded it. And all that tripe about not listening to women was stupid but very revealing. The speech sounded unprepared and silly. In the past, I would have circulated it on my social media, but I was too disappointed in her behaviour with Lindsey, AND she looked like a self-indulgent fool rambling on like she did. "If you are GRACIOUS, you have won the game"? Okay.
She's always been a rambler. She reminds me of my batty aunt. Usually I find it endearing, but the RRHOF and the Musicare's speeches were cringeworthy.
I saw 24KG 4 times. This last FM tour was the 1st one I've missed since the Dance. I saw LB's solo tour last year--he was as energetic and joyful as always. I loved it. I am torn as to what I will do if Stevie actually solo tours again.
I miss this band. Like another poster said, I used to call them "my band". It saddens me that this is how they will likely end.