View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Wow for me that's really the opposite. I almost always like Christine's songs mostly just because they're catchy and easy on the ears, but I rarely associate her songs with much "feeling", the way I do for Lindsey and Stevie. I guess that's just a telling of how different peoples tastes/interpretations of music are. I think Stevie's classic songs are some of the best lyrics ever, but just as many people probably think they're trite. And I think Lindsey's songs are mostly really clever and intense but to many others they're just crazy or confusing.
I prefer Christine when she's closer to her blues roots, in fact I like less her output from Mirage onward for the same reason, I guess I didn't expect her collaboration with Lindsey to be so poppy.
However I think I have to add that my friend likes classic hard rock like Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath (she used to listen to Marilyn Manson too but thank God time -with a little bit of my help- fixed that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Feel About You is such a cheese fest, that I was embarrassed to let anybody witness me listening to it. I mean, I love it, but it's cheesy AF.
I just listened it on my headphones when I still had them so I wouldn't have that problem anyway, but I sometimes still sing it, in any case since noone here apart from me really knows English I'm safe.