View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default fleetwood mac on "beat-club"

as this crept up recently in a thread where it doesn't belong at all, i thought i'd better post a new one, because i couldn't keep from shattering my brain on this topic.

the mac's appearances on the german "beat-club" programme are limited to 2 shows, all in all. show #43 (broadcast on june 7th 1969 in b&w) features them miming to "man of the world". 2 years on they played "dragonfly" live during show #68 (broadcast on june 25th 1971), this time in colour. but there are outtakes of 2 more songs from this very show, not broadcast at the time. one of them is a rendition of "lay it all down", which is listed under the title "moses". but the real mystery to me (no pun intended) is a song called "danny e minor". well, this doesn't seem to be a genuine song title at all - at least not one that i'd ever heard of. and as there are quite a lot of songs miscredited in the "beat-club" archives, i'm curious to find out what actual song is hidden behind that title. sadly it can't be found on youtube.

so, if some of you might be in the know about this - WOSSITALLABOUT? and does anybody know if this footage can be seen somewhere?