View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For those who are maybe "new" in this amazing FM world, it's rare to say that this is not new.
Personally, when I heard about Fleetwood Mac, I had two versions of the band: The first one, and the most important, the Rumours and TITN era band (forgetting FM '75, Tusk and Mirage). Then, the Peter Green's band, with Black Magic Woman as their most important song (maybe because Santana covered it). Rare, isn't it? I don't know if that happens in this side of the world, or in the whole world, sincerely.
All the time I only hear and read in other sites: "yes, FM, the band of Dreams, GYOW, Don't Stop, Little Lies and Landslide", or "Yes, FM. Their past singer was Peter Green". But nothing about Bob Welch, or Jeremy Spencer, or Danny Kirwan, or even Bob Weston. And I think is not fair, because Fleetwood Mac was, is and will be all of that and more. The appreciation for Bob Welch is well deserved, but with things like the absence of the 1971-1974 albums on sites like itunes and stuff, we won't know much more.