Thread: Unexpected FM
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Will at lunch today I had my radio on,The station that I listen does a lunch request show,I was about to turn on my Ipod to listen to Stevie/FM tunes.but acouples seconds before I turned on my ipod a guy called in to the station to have them play Sara ,that was nice to hear.The station was oldies WDRC 102.9 from Hartford.Dam I wish they play Stevie's solo tunes.They play everybody else.
Funny thing, I listen to CT radio myself (as you probably know, Long Island is about 20 miles away, across the Sound) and I can easily pick stations up. The rock stations there and 103.9 WRCN (a hard-to-pick-up Long Island rock station that I figured out the problem was rooted in te fact that it's boradcasted for further out east than me) like to play the Mac a lot, and they always seem to be played when i'm thinking about how a guy wronged me in some way.

One day recently, as I was driving around, listening to 99.1 WPLR (that's a very good New Haven rock station) thinking about how at this time last year, my now-former BF would have come over and zonked out watching TV on my couch, The Chain came on. Strange coincidence, huh?

You can add me on Facebook