View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I’m really glad that it didn’t reach that place until we had pretty much… Music had changed so much by the time it got to be two years ago, that we weren’t really making records anymore anyway. So it’s like we got everything we needed to do in that space between 1975, ​’till when we kind of broke up the original Fleetwood Mac"

Wow. That says it all really, doesn't it? She was willing to finally push him out after she felt like there wasn't any more she could get (gain) from working with him.
i had to laugh how she kinda made sure to have kept this shipper hope alive. there were these excited posts after that interview, going - see, i knew they were still together all the way through 2 years ago! it was just a lovers spat!
meanwhile, she had Mick doing all the dirty work in interviews about her Lindsey ouster while she's being all "pure" and talking about true love never dying but heh, it was finally time to go separate ways.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"