View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon View Post
I love this album so much. It's hard to say if it's a FM album, because four of the five members of the Rumours line-up are on it.
The name says it all, even when it had lot of FM members inside. But the sound, is definitely the band's sound, even when there's no SN work on it.

Back to the songs, I really love them all. Sleeping Around The Corner, In My World and On With The Show are my favourites, but Too Far Gone, Lay Down For Free and Carnival Begin are really really great. I love when Christine rocks, and her closing track is wonderful. She had the mission to close other FM albums and didn't fail.
i love all songs except In My World and Game of Pretend. and this is one of those albums i can easily listen all the way through, there are no jarring songs that you have to skip on this album.

yes, it may be very middle of the road Fleetwood Mac-y, but it is also nice and warm.

loved it then and still love it now.

i really hope for their sake that Chris and Lindsey still talk sometime, and for Chris' sake maybe do something together still. poison and toxicity of others in the band shouldn't prevail.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"