Thread: Sardonic World
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Woo Hoo!
Amen to that!

Lindsey is such a dichotmy!

He seems to be so worried about repeating himself in some areas, i.e. the movie soundtrack songs we were discussing in the other thread, and then he will just beat a rotten, decomposing, petrified horse in other areas.

I really hope he mixes up some stuff this concert, because he has such a splendid body of work to draw from.

Let's just not do what takes the least effort!
Lindsey! Can you hear us?
Gimme some Shffle Riff, or what ever the name of that track is finally gonna be, and some Down on Rodeo, Come, Twist of Fate, and hopefully a thing or two that hasn't been leaked!

He is too good to keep doing what he did for the Dance, and so is Stevie. I know some of the old classics will inevitably be there, but I hope it is only a sprinkling.
No poem
Don't open with The Chain
Don't close with Farmer's Daughter
I could even do without acoustic Big Love as long as he replaces it with something like the above mentioned songs, or a total reworking of something else like Lola, My Love or Races are Run.

I'd love to hear Django or Bwana or even a punched up version of Trouble or Slow Dancing.

Stephanie would be perfection.

The possibilites are really endless!