View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoursAndHours View Post
Right... 30 year fan here. Still not disappointed.
Ignoring the recent Fleetwood Mac drama, there's a whole host of reasons why Stevie fans are often disapointed. Here are some.

1. The sheer amount of output she has that remains completely unreleased.
2. Her money-driven focus on the music industry and making money, especially post-TISL
3. "I won't record with Fleetwood Mac until Christine comes back"....*Christine comes back*...."I won't record with Fleetwood Mac".
4. The constant milking of her and Lindsey's relationship, even though it has clearly been dead in the water for years. Talk about flogging a dead horse.
5. Her contradictions, dreadful memory and complete lack of awareness of huge chunks of her career, but we can in part blame the coke and klonopin for that.
6. Her complete disregard of huge chunks of her solo career. RAL through to SA never get acknowledged, I'm at least thankful she included tracks from all 3 albums on her new compilation.
7. Her HUGE ego. Lindsey is equally as bad for this.

I still love Stevie and love her music, but I can't say I've never felt disapointed by some of her choices. The latest compilation is no exception, there is just SO MUCH potential for a Stevie boxset but it's just not fulfilled here.

FOR GODS SAKE WOMAN, remaster the rest of your solo career!