View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
Oh no question that she is an ass too. She reached her breaking point before he reached his, that is all. My whole point in all of this mess is it is NOT JUST HER. And this article proves he did contribute to his firing even if you want to downplay his actions.
That's where we disagree. I think that she never should have done that. Lindsey probably reached his own personal breaking point with Stevie when she refused to record with her band, but he (nor any remotely level-headed person) never tried to do probably the ugliest thing you could to do someone in that position and have her forced out from her band of 40 years simply because she was just annoying him so much. Even if you LOATHE that person, think about their family who let you into their home, kids who called you 'aunt' and 'queen'; or their legacy which involved a lot of your own beautiful music in that 40 years of work, or simply their humanity-- does this person really deserve THAT? To be able to still do that is a level of low I never thought ANYONE in this group could reach. Whether she was mad about his smirk or his rant about Rhiannon playing or whatever else, theres just something uniquely awful about doing that to a person. I honestly can't think of a worse thing to have done to him aside from separating him from his children. It's an awful, ugly thing to do.

Last edited by dreamsunwind; 10-10-2018 at 04:11 PM..