View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 11:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I think about 25 seats were sold. There even was a front row seat still available.
interesting about Miami. i've seen similar at just 2 venues - New London and i think another venue that's selling through the venue site and you have to jump through bunch of hoops to actually realize where to buy tickets.

for updates on ticket sales you can follow this account on twitter - https://twitter.com/LBonTour18

basically all meet and greets have been gone since the second day of sales, except maybe a couple of these hidden gem venues, where you can try if you were too late for your chosen venue. here are some of their posts showing the TM venues and sales at various time points in the last week -

San Francisco:

New Jersey (basically Philly show):

Knoxville about a week ago (i think it's mostly all gone now) -

i've seen now platinum tix showing up at some venues and they are above the price of m&gs, so that tells you something! also LB shows are not offered as end-of-summer $25 sales (unlike BuckVie last year), since obviously they don't need it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 08-25-2018 at 11:38 AM..