View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 11:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default new fan club

I like the last line in the fanclub email, where it says, the intention of the new management is to have the best fanclub.... lol... as to the old management who were just out to screw you out of money and empty promises.

hey bruce .
welcome to the ledge , believe me you will love it here. you can say whats on your mind. over on that board, they tend to think they are so important some of the fan club supporters/as well as the almighty trin, try to come over here and they think they are doing us a service, truth is we find out all the FM news way before they even hear about it. and since the last commotion fall out with the club, trin has not poked his nose back here , since they tried to take credit for lindsey giving members tickets. it blew up in there face.

seek,
yeah i know who you mean on that boardd who talks out of both sides of her mouth , i really think that they think they will get something special for there devotion of the fan club,, she/he answers all the posts the same way, i hope the fan club improves but its too bad that the ones who constantly told us to shut up ar e the ones who will benefit as well the ones who yelled an hollared and didnt give up.