View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 09:46 AM

I'd like to advice to everyone in advance to stay on topic and also warn that if you keep making posts about Trump then they'll be moved to the Hot Topic thread because it was created exactly to avoid stumbling upon needless and unwanted political comments in threads that have nothing to do with them.

However I'm not really sure if the world of the famous leans truly more towards the left or if it's just perceived to be so because I've also always known about many many conservatives both young and old, for example Clint Eastwood, William Friedkin, Bruce Willis, Charlie Sheen, Mike Tyson, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Joe Perry, Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, Sammy Hagar and Gene Simmons immediately come to mind but there are surely more.
I think a big part of one's political preference is represented by social background, as noted by Meryl Streep last year many of those "liberal" vips aren't american born and have grown in a place very different from the conservative (not necessarily meant as synonymous of "right-winger") US.