View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
They do find us , a friend of mine who lost his dog on Wednesday. ,they woke up Friday morning and found a dog in his garage no microchip no collar no idntification kept him in the backyard while he drove around looking to see if anybody put up flyers or was looking for him , so when he got home he introduced other dog to them they got along famously so he decided to keep him
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Yes, it was something like that.
While my sister was running she met an old man that said he found a "kitten" amid the sunflowers that looked very hungry and said that he would bring him food. For a week she could only hear but not see the cat, until on Saturday my parents decide to go see him all together after dinner and we saw this beast running towards us.
He's a male of circa 1 year old, castrated, very educated and playful but also big; I think they probably left him because he can't control his strenght.
Thanks for sharing those stories guys.Once I get myself together here and clean up the house and flea bomb it.Then I will look for a cat like Buttons.Again it was hard to sleep last night since she always on the bed and window sill looking outside.

I have or had a white/tan stray or some neighbors cat with no collar coming around here for the last 3 to 4 years and he/she disappeared when I got Buttons last August.The stray was living under the deck and he/she always run off if I walk towards her.Buttons more likely and told the stray to get out of my yard.Since earlier this year .Buttons stayed mostly inside and I let her out when I was outside in the yard.After Buttons stayed inside.They stray came back until few weeks ago .Just this pass Sunday the 21st of August as I was mowing the lawn .I almost mowed over a skeleton of a cat .The fur was orange color as it was in a separate pile about foot and a half from the skeleton. I have a bad feeling that is the stray cat which I hope its not the stray.So I have to clean up the bones and bury then in a Unknown cat tomb.Which is hard to do after what I'm going through with Buttons.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016