View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
I'm sorry but ALL the interviews indicated L and C are having a LOVEFEST!? By that, do you mean, one interview indicated Chris sent some songs to Lindsey and he was pleased with them and looking forward to working with them?
you've been so great in collecting everything and anything FM, not just B or N, so i'm pretty sure you must know even better than me what they said about each other in the last few months.

you know, mostly that one interview (or were there 2?) where Christine was talking about how gorgeous he was when she first saw him and having a crush on him in the old times and how much he's always done for the band and her songs? i'm lazy to look for the quotes about their present state of affairs but they go something like "he's a lovely man now" and "i always loved her sense of humor" and "the old chemistry of the 5 is there again when she's together with us" come to mind.

basically that one interview where Christine and Lindsey dispensed with all the mounting speculations how Lindsey is a dick yet again and doesn't want Christine to re-join FM. oh and where Christine said how LB was the one who tried to convince her to stay in FM during the Dance tour, riding in her limo every night after the show. that interview put a sudden stop to all the talk about the bad blood between them.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"