View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Her die hard fan base is almost extinct and she did it herself. She lost a lot of fans over Lindsey’s firing. Many people will not forgive for that. She ruined any chance of them recording again. No one cares about this new, fake Fleetwood Mac group. Hardly anyone posts anymore.

Her new album is behind Bella Donna and Crystal Visions on sales and it’s a brand new album. Even though it’s just a Live album it should be #1. Not good for her.
Yep, I've loved this woman for more than 40 years and now I loathe her. She has an ugly, dark personality now. It's all about her. She became a narcissist who doesn't care.
I don't believe for a second that she's sincere about the Notorious RBG. If she loved her so much why hasn't she mentioned RBG ever before??
This is just about herself, a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

I do not forgive her for having Lindsey fired, for giving Mick the ultimatum:"It's him or me?" Or for the fact that he nearly died and she never contacted him. She seems to forget that he made her songs into hits and that she needed his help with Soldiers Angel on IYD.
She thinks she's the bomb when in actual fact she's a POS.

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced