View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
She really is far removed from reality. The fact she was shocked people were commenting on her firing Lindsey gives a lot of credibility to the notion her minions truly have been keeping news from her.... I mean I think we all suspected it, but I guess they really do lock her up in her fantasy filled bubble. I also found it somewhat ironic that her dead parents told her to divorce the man she was never married too, and Lindsey wonders if his happy personal life doesn't cause her some bitterness in her own......I am sure it's just a coincidence
interesting observation. we know that Mick and Christine were well aware of the fan push-back. did she really not know? or she had them handle it then because it was FM advertising and she didn't have her story straight yet, but she's handling it now when she's advertising her solo stuff.

sadly, not surprising she says she's getting along better with her parents now than when her parents were alive.. they were the only people (except sometimes Lindsey) who were still able to tell her straight up when she'd do something wrong. now she can imagine them telling them whatever she wants.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"