View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew View Post
Would you be worried that a Lindsey-free album would prove Fleetwood Mac to be viable without him?
why would i be worried, most of his stuff is not commercially viable.

plus, most SN fans disliked 2 last albums/outputs from FM that were with him and SN, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew View Post
Let me ask you this -- if Fleetwood Mac had to choose between releasing an album without Lindsey, or waiting just a few months for him to be available, would you prefer they wait or proceed without him? Keep in mind that you'd be then getting two albums with new Lindsey songs, as opposed to just one.
i thought i've been pretty clear on that - of course they should put out whatever they have! more output the better! i've been highly frustrated with FM measly output. if LB didn't contribute anything and other songwriters did and have it mostly recorded, why would they wait for him? i would not be getting 2 albums with new LB songs if he didn't contribute any to FM album, so his songs on FM album would be a pure wishful thinking. and i would be extremely happy to get LB solo album, with or without his contributions anywhere else!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"