View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I wasn't originally going to post in this thread, but I'll go ahead now anyway. It's nice to see a new photo of Chris, even if she does look older. She looks normal to me for someone who is nearing 70, which she is. I don't like the circumstances in how this picture was taken. She was obviously angry at the invasion of her privacy. No wonder she looks grumpy. I would too.

I think it's ridiculous to want her to get plastic surgery. She's obviously had it before, years ago. Now that she's completely retired, she may have come to terms with & accepted the wrinkles. Some celebrities who have had work done, look horrible. She looks normal for a woman of her age. Surgery is never risk free & is probably painful.

As far as paying someone to walk her dogs, that's ridiculous too. I'm sure she enjoys walking her dogs herself. I love walking my dog & he loves it too. It's a great way to bond with your dog. If you don't want to take the time to take care of your dog, then you shouldn't have a dog in the first place.

Well said Mary Anne - nice to see you back
Gail