View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
I made a sign that said "Thank You For New Music". Just a flimsy sign written in marker but it worked. I brought it to the Chicago show too but realized some of the marker smudged after holding it up for a minute. This time it was legible and Chris saw it. She looked right at me, nodded and smiled. The guy on my left goes she saw it!

The security kept the aisles clear and told people to turn their flash off. Then for the encore they let everyone up. That was unexpected. I talked to one of the ushers after the show and he said every band does things different and they gave the all clear for fans to come up. That's when I saw Chris's shoes.

Can anyone verify Lindsey's comment about him and Chris "doing this again" or "we'll do this again"? I'm certain I heard him say that. He complimented Chris on her time away from the band saying it "took a lot of courage' for her to do what she needed to do.
so great that you made the sign and that Chris saw it!!

yes i've heard him say that too - he half-asked Chris that they should do all this again, maybe in 2 years?! i understood it as another new album and tour it!

i'm looking for a recording of one of the shorter LB ramblings i think right after they came back out for the encores - he mentioned something about being too hot in Washington - would love to have that if anyone has it or finds it!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"