View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I really don't see how it could be definite that Mike or Neil won't be involved.
If it's Lindsey back, who's going to run the rehearsals and build the set...Lindsey again? Stevie complained about having to rehearse during the afternoon because Lindsey had to have dinner with his family. I don't see Lindsey becoming a softie for her either just because he was welcomed back.
Time will tell. We will follow up on this topic in about a year. I could be wrong, but I would bet money that Mike and Neil absolutely won't be involved from here on. The final tour will be the Rumours lineup.

These people don't have many tours left in them. Sadly, one or more of them stand a chance of passing away within the next 10 years. Christine is nearing 80.

As far a rehearsing, what's the point? They've been playing the same set list for years, then throwing in one or two deep album tracks. Moreover, the way sound engineering is done for touring artists now -- its basically like singing to karaoke tracks. Much is pre-recorded and cannot be deviated from. What's to rehearse?

That's mostly Stevie drama -- she sits up there and pretends like she has to rehearse "Gold Dust Woman" and "Dreams" at 2 o'clock in the morning for the tour to be successful. Laughable.