View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 06:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
Well if I sent you a picture of my drivers license would that be better?
I don't understand why you write with so much venom and anger... Are we not on the same page?
But you've twisted my words or else fail to understand them, I know it makes you furious to think Lindsey could ever go back to FM but the idea of (although I expect is highly unlikely) Stevie and Mick having to sincerely apologise and probably grovel does make me feel a little bit more at peace with this. Again I doubt this will happen but if it was to, like I said, then I would be pleased to see him in concert again as I am not in a position to travel to the US when Lindsey solo tours there.
If this is venom and anger for you, you clearly don't know me.

I didn’t fail to understand anything. You forgot to mention the part everybody is expecting to happen so Lindsey can come back to FM with clear conscience: Mick and Stevie’s apology. Not gonna happen. Sweet enough for you?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 07-18-2018 at 03:14 PM..