View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
No one is condemning him and I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. He can do whatever he wants and I sure he couldn't care less what I think.

I was at The Classics and he certainly wasn't happy making music with them. He was happy doing BuckVie music and those two FM concerts were not something he wanted.

You can say the band is a big part of his life, but tell me: where's the joy of being sorrounded by people who doesn't like you? He wants it back for what? Being around people that doesn't want to work with you anymore just for the sake of still being part of a band?

Now if you tell me he's doing it for the money, then I totally get it, and I don't doubt that's one of the reasons he wants to be back.
I don't believe they ALL didn't like him.

Stevie doesn't, for sure.
Mick, only loves money, but deep down he likes Lindsey.
John, doesn't love or hate anyone.
Chris did enjoy him and working with him, but she blew that up by not standing up for him.

So of course the band is a huge part of his life. And if the others had stood up to Stevie, or it played out the same way it did when Stevie was all over the map, why wouldn't he expect for them to work this through?

But, no, there was cruel S*%# going on behind his back that he didn't even know about. How's he then suppose to know what level the playing field is on?

Poor guy had no chance.