View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post

Have you actually HEARD her play?

$he's HORRIBLE. A first year piano student, at best! $he plonks away on her TWO chords, like $he's Liberace(after a horrible car accident, followed by 7 strokes). It's TRULY embarrassing. I can't believe you stand behind her amateurish playing. $he KNOWS $he shouldn't be recorded.

$he could fart in a jar, and you'd buy it.
Let me introduce you to the letter S: s, S, Stephanie, singer, songwriter, pianiSt, guitariSt, Stevie, NickS.

Anyway, never mind that Stevie Nicks wrote the guitar for Leather and Lace and Landslide, and the piano for Lady From the Mountains and Rhiannon. Never mind that at all. She must be horrible. Note a subtle difference here: she WROTE the music for these four songs, no, she did not record the instruments herself, true, but she was in the room with: Don Henley, and separately Lindsey Buckingham and Dave Stewart, telling them what to play and how to play it - they arranged it their own ways, sure, but she wrote it.

Homer, why would I need to buy farts in a jar when I get gorgeous melodies and phrasings on YouTube for free? Idiot.

Last edited by secret love; 08-17-2019 at 07:43 PM..