View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 05:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I did not think it was as bad as some portrayed it. Any casual Mac fan did not learn anything new. If you were curious about the band and never a fan then maybe you learned something. It was the same stories we have heard a million times, the break ups during Rumours, the drugs, blah blah blah.
One thing that was mentioned that I forgot about was how out of it John was during Tango. I remember in Mick's book how John almost forgot how to play and took forever to get his groove back after sailing the Caribbean for half a decade.

Here is the most interesting part of the show. The bald British guy who spoke several times during the show has written and interviewed the band before. Is he the guy that did those shameful interview with Stevie during her klonopin post Timespace era? He was a English guy who wrote bad things about her in the magazine interview and his interviews used to be youtube but some were taken down. He got Stevie to admit to her abortion and the weird stuff about her marriage to Kim. It was very sad. Stevie was so out of it and he clearly took advantage of her during the interview. Some segments of the interview may still be on youtube but the most shocking one was removed many years ago and never reappeared. Its obvious she said some things she probably regrets today. Remember when Martin Bashir interviewed Michael Jackson and to his face he was a normal interviewer but when he spoke to the camera by himself he was trashing Michael. IMHO it was a similar type interview.
Anyway, is this the same guy?