View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
For the NTF intro, Lindsey observes as he has in the past that 'it smells like you guys are having a good time down there.'
Might be the greatest thing he's said in the past 20 years or so!!!

Quote:
For Big Love, Lindsey does play with the audience. He says it was written in 1987, "before you were born."
1. It HAD to have been written before 1987, because it was released in EARLY 1987. 2. I was just getting my pu...that first step we all take that becomes adulthood in 1987. Point being, I was clearly more than a twinkle in whoever's eye at that point.

Quote:
they'll talk about THAT side of the story on the next part of the tour when they go to Australia, she bets John can't wait!
I bet he can't wait, either...

Quote:
I notice that Brett and Mick point to each other at the end of ISA.
Or, as they call it, "Shakin' The Cage." (Probably not true.)

Quote:
After GYOW a lady hopped onto the stage. She'd been trying to angle her way into position to do this all night and finally succeeded. Stevie calmly told her, "You can't do that. You can't do that" and gestured to her. Later, instead of removing her from the audience, you can see Stevie mouthing a conversation with her during other songs telling her if she gets crawls back onto stage she will have security come from the back and push her off.
It wasn't Mary Lou Lord, was it? (Roadie joke, but seriously, it wasn't, was it?)

Quote:
I wish Stevie had pantomimed all of the other things that security might do to her
Cast a Satanic spell??? (C'mon, we've all had to go there when explaining our love of the band.)

Quote:
For his part, Mick says that this is not their last concert by far and we should remember that "The Mac will be back."
He's been saying that since at least 1994.

THE Stephen Hopkins

Last edited by SteveMacD; 07-10-2013 at 11:39 PM..