View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I know what you mean, but actually in Wicked it was said to frighten the child because the witch was, ostensibly, evil.

I think we'll see Christine again. Whether or not it's with the other 4 or with all of the remaining 4, is a different question.

Thinking of underrated songs, certainly Why is very famous among fans. I've even seen it come in #1 in polls of all FM songs, but it's too bad that the public in general knows nothing about it.

Michele
Oh . so does that mean that Chris is evil and we should all be afraid of her coming back??
Right i don't see "Why" as an underrated song, every educated Fleetwood Mac knows and loves this song .
It's also one of the songs that my friends unfamiliar with FM prefer, especially that Midnight Special for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
We have one audio recording of this great song in rehearsal for the '79 tour. Here's the upload along with a rehearsal of "That's All for Everyone" for the same tour.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/N...L0NIfBZZs%2Fbg

Thank you, that's amazing! I had no idea they rehearsed this. I can see now why they didn't play it live, it seems to be quite difficult, with the double-tracked vocals and all...but it actually sounded pretty good, especially Lindsey's guitar. Would have loved a more stripped down though.