View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
I’m a little late to this but all this blunt talk about the band members makes me... not happy maybe but just relieved because gosh knows there are some folks around who think one member or the other can do know wrong. And some of that has really come out recently. I’m so ambivalent about everything going on because I can’t be fully team anyone because none of these people are saints.

And ha, Homer, earlier today in another discussion I stated I don’t think I’d ever want to know or be friends with any of them. Except that I would totally go chill on a boat with John. Frankly I kind of want to pick his brain and ask how he deals with all the big egos and drama constantly at play in the band. And I know he doesn’t drink anymore but oh to buy him a round or two and ask him what he REALLY thinks about everyone.
$tevie and Dick are just too self absorbed. I wouldn't enjoy being friends with either of them.

Christine and Lindsey fall somewhere in the middle. I think Lindsey would be okay to hang out with. My opinion of Christine has dropped significantly in the past couple of years, so I'm a little bitter towards her these days.

John would be awesome, if I could understand what he's saying to me.