View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Steve, as much as I love you as fellow FM fan, and as much as you pay attention, you don't. Mike and Neil have said so themselves they were chomping at the bit at joining FM. Those were their words, not mine. The money, the glory, the living high on the hog. All of that were their words, not mine. If creativity follows, then so be it. I don't think that's high on their priority list though.

Because he deserved better. He deserved that pot of gold after contributing so much time and effort into developing the songs and sound of FM. A lot of the ones they are playing in concert today. Making that money on what Lindsey was chiefly responsible for. You know the Rumours 5 sound. I agree though, at least he is free to be creative as he wants to be. Even though it is the twilight hour, I wish him all the best. He so deserves it!!!!!!!

I totally agree. He deserved better and frankly I can't figure out why so many fans are supporting the band knowing full well what went down. Mick and SN did him dirty and for no good reason. The lied and in Mick's case continues to do so.

I also find it so insulting how people think anyone can replace Lindsey but not SN. He is irreplaceable. Mike and Neil should have said no. but obviously Money is worth more then anything to them.

I can assure you that make no mistake if what happened to Lindsey happened to SN most so called FM fans would not pay 10 cents to see them in concert no matter what they were playing.