View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
great!

i'd look at venue site first, but i do think most of the great tix upfront are gone right now. if you buy from the venue or from TM you will get CD with the purchase. if you buy from scalpers you won't. i'd keep checking with the venue just in case there are some close to the show drops. if there aren't you always will have the scalper route as the last resort.

here's the venue site - you can hover over different sections to see whether there are tickets left in the particular section and then click on sections with tickets to see where they are - like i said, you never know with venues like this one there might be late drops -https://cantonpalacetheatre.ticketforce.com/ordertickets.asp?p=606

the beauty about buying directly from the venue is also that you avoid exorbitant TM fees.
I just ordered my ticket from the venue- thank you so much for all the great tips! I didn't see anything about the CD but that's ok if I don't get a copy. I also bought a parking pass, just to be safe. My ticket is basically the best one I could get, which was section B, row X LOL! Which is a good sign that sales are going well but I'm definitely going to try to upgrade when I get there. I hate that the money I spend to upgrade will go to a scalper rather than the artist, though.

Oh I'm just waitin' on the countdown now!