View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
start it if you feel like it. that tweet was preceeded by 2 other tweets earlier today where RD was claiming that he doesn't think LB would be on social media, and fans replying to him that he is, as also confirmed by his wife, and RD ultimately conceding that point. here are those tweets, starting from the bottom:

Richard Dashut
‏Verified account
@RichardDashut
2h2 hours ago

Look I’m clearly on Lindsey’s side but I refuse to trash the rest of the band for a decision I was not present for. They were all my friends so I find myself in a rather difficult position. I am not here to judge, I shall leave that to you. The music shall outlive the bull****!

Richard Dashut
‏Verified account
@RichardDashut
2h2 hours ago

Apparently you all out there know a lot more than I do because I must admit I don’t do much social media myself anymore except Twitter. So I guess it really is Lindsey. No I’m not going to call & ask him, I shall take your word for it. Will be looking to you for further info. o&o

Richard Dashut
‏Verified account
@RichardDashut
4h4 hours ago

I can’t picture Lindsey doing much social media. To distracting from his music which defines his art, in turn defining his life. (Along with his family) I remain skeptical.. r

No not me. Up to the Ledgie who brought it up. So I guess he is doubting this is Lindsey tweeting? Why not call Lindsey and ask him? Cynical much Richard? Why be so mysterious about it? Seems like RD just wants to sweep all this under the carpet and LIVE FOR THE MUSIC!? WTF?!