View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I love "Mirror Mirror" and "Real Tears" and think they are better than much of the material on Other Side of the Mirror and Street Angel, respectively.

I think "Dreams" and "Rhiannon" are good songs, but not great ones, and that many of her other songs are far superior.

Everybody around these parts seems to hate on "Talk to Me" and "Stand Back" but I think they rock! "Talk to Me" is what got me into Stevie Nicks back when I was just a kid and didn't have a clue who Fleetwood Mac was.

I love "Paper Doll" (I found out this was unpopular a few months ago).

I liked hearing Stevie talk before "Without You" on the 2013 tour, even if she did go on a bit. I wanted to hear her stories about her life with Lindsey pre-fame.

I don't think anyone else cares about this, but it drives me freaking crazy when Stevie has nonsensical similes, metaphors, and clumsy grammar like "When you lose your sight, love is like a river." What the heck?? And "I think that is the meaning of love, and I'm prepared to kick it." So you're kicking the meaning of love? I call this an unpopular opinion because it's nitpicking - I get that - and most people don't nitpick like this and even condemn it. However, I can't help it!

Just a few off of the top of my head.