Addicted Ledgie

Pasted from elsewhere, the band:
Lindsey Buckingham: Guitars, Vocals
Christine McVie: Keyboards, Accordian, Vocals
Neale Heywood: Guitars, Vocals
Jimmy Paxson: Drums
Federico Pol: Bass
Brett Tuggle: Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals

Jimmy has posted regularly on his Instagram, and whilst I know nothing about drums, here is some info as as start (he also commented recently about how he has a Bluetooth iPad there, I think he wrote in case he loses his place etc)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFbwDNhfF2/

JimmypaxsonGreetings from NYC... I'll be on Jimmy Fallon tonight w/Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie... Tune in !!!
practicallynickGot time for a pats run?
gintymoonCan't wait to watch!

besatterlee77@jimmypaxson I absolutely love this setup. I was curious what made you do the v drum route over acoustic? Too many sonic changes?
ksjump😍
jimmypaxson@besatterlee77 It was a prerequisite set forth upon their inquiry "Would you be willing to play electronic drums"... The situation is very unique - definitely come catch a show, the tour starts 6/21 ; )

dustinkoesterLooks killer Jimmy! Tear 'em up
remoplaRock on bro!
tomfreundThat's redonk!! 👍😀
jtoddhallSo freaking cool! 💯💯
julieiselleyAwesome have fun!!!! 👏
wingnutt111Sweet!
takuhirano@jimmypaxson @besatterlee77 Yup, when I toured with Lindsey 10+ years ago, he wanted me to play V-Drums within my rig so that we could change kicks, snares, etc for every song. Jimmy! Miss you bro!!! Retox!
raul_picsAwesome setup! Just picked up a TD-50 myself, any videos of you playing this available??
toddrondinelliThat looks fun !!!
jimmypaxson@takuhirano Exactly !
jimmypaxson@raul_pics - There will be.
dwellgirlKiss the other Jimmy for me please!
carlyelisebyrd@takuhirano I was there. I'm always there. Love you guys.
athenamusicGo star!
craigpiloAwesome- congrats!
caitysleemanOhhh i am in new york!! Wish I saw this earlier!
michellemarie_9Slick setup man! What're your thoughts on the cymbals? They look friggen sweet but I'm always leery they'll sound like garbage.
beccy.owenHey that's cool! What sort of kit - is it hybrid? Looks like you're using mesh heads.. guessing the triggers are internal.
debs_pellegrinoI was so intently listening to you I think it was all I heard! Loved watching you!
gintymoonSounded great Jimmy! Just watched it!!!
rwconsulting@jimmypaxson Awesome, keep kickin ass!
birdeebowFabulous
besatterlee77@takuhirano that's crazy dude. Really cool but crazy