View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Fleetwood Mac Unearth Rarities for 1975 Self-Titled LP Reissue
New set will feature alternate version of full album comprised of unreleased outtakes, live tracks

Fleetwood Mac have unearthed a slew of rarities and unreleased tracks for a new reissue of their 1975 self-titled album. Fin Costello/Getty Images
By Jon Blistein
5 hours ago
Fleetwood Mac will include a slew of previously unreleased studio and live recordings on a new reissue of their 1975 self-titled album, out January 19th.

RELATED

Fleetwood Mac's 50 Greatest Songs
From British blues to California rock, from smooth sunshine to the most haunting breakup epics ever
The new set will be available in several formats, including a deluxe edition featuring three CDs, a DVD and a vinyl LP. An expanded two-CD set will also be available, as will a single disc featuring a remastered version of the original album. The remastered audio will also be available digitally and on streaming services.

Released in 1975, Fleetwood Mac marked the Fleetwood Mac's tenth studio album, but only their first with Lindsey Buckingham on guitar and Stevie Nicks on vocals. The record topped the Billboard album chart and produced several classics including "Rhiannon" and "Landslide."

The forthcoming deluxe and expanded editions of Fleetwood Mac will notably feature a complete alternate version of the album made up entirely of previously unreleased outtakes and live recordings. The live songs were recorded during concerts in 1976, and the deluxe edition will include 14 additional unreleased live tracks.

The deluxe and expanded sets will also include the remastered album, as well as single mixes for "Over My Head," "Rhiannon," "Say You Love Me" and a previously unreleased version of "Blue Letter." Meanwhile, the deluxe edition will come include the original album pressed on 180-gram vinyl, plus a DVD featuring 5.1 surround sound and high-resolution 24/96 stereo audio mixes of the record.

Fleetwood Mac's Fleetwood Mac Deluxe Edition Track List

Disc One – Original Album Remastered and Singles
1. "Monday Morning"
2. "Warm Ways"
3. "Blue Letter"
4. "Rhiannon"
5. "Over My Head"
6. "Crystal"
7. "Say You Love Me"
8. "Landslide"
9. "World Turning"
10. "Sugar Daddy"