View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I will make a prediction. Flame me or praise me in a few years if it happens. I do think it will be released and it will be a springboard to bring Lindsey back into the band and Stevie will say all that "water under the bridge" stuff. Mick will love it because it will promote their farewell tour even more. He may even get 4 more meet and greets per show out of this one. The band and Buckingham Nicks will then have gone full circle. Dont let me down again will be played again with Stevie introducing it as her father's favorite song.

Is anyone writing this down?
If he ever goes back, I'm DONE. He will come across as being a TOTAL WUSS. And then there will be(duh) no doubt who the boss is. Not the guitar player with his weenie all shriveled up and tucked away in $tevie's purse.

Um dude, you just wrote it down!

I seriously doubt it would sell more than a few copies. No one(or not enough people) gives a sh*t about a 50yo album. Maybe 20K copies? That ain't enough to satisfy that "controlling dishonest entitled ego centered wind bag"(thanks jbrownsjr).