Thread: Energy Boosts?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Registered

Default Energy Boosts?

Maybe this isn't one for the kids, but say anyone oh 35 and over. Though 35 seems so young to me now, hah.
Besides coffee, vitamins, and an exercice regime...anyone got any tips for just not being so tired all the time and wanting to lay up in the bed and veg on The Ledge?
I've had my prescribed dosages (2) 20 mg. each of Adderall and still haven't managed to get into the shower at 1pm on a Sunday. I did feed the cat and take care of her litterbox, though.
Back in the 80s, I remember that getting B-12 shots and drinking wheatgrass juice were supposed to be good for longer-term energy. Are there any new health-food store remedies or tips anyone has? I think I'm gonna have to get back on a bike for 30* minutes, that always seemed to help. Feh.
*starting with 30 minutes a day for a week, working up to an hour, and then doing 90 minutes at least 3 times a week after about a month. I'd always feel better. But what is it about exercise that is so unfair- you stop for a couple months, and then it's like you never ever did it before and it's like starting all over again?!
Kvetch, kvetch, just do it, I guess.

Last edited by Nikolaj; 09-26-2010 at 01:01 PM..