View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not a shipper and really don't bother to interpret his lyrics far enough to know/care who they are about in the long run. I think Stevie's songs, in general , are a lot more interesting to interpret because of the many variety of metaphors she uses, whereas Lindsey kind of says similar things. Not to say they aren't beautiful, or that his songs are in any way inferior (bitch please, we all know how I feel about the man), but I just don't think he has the same lyrical prowess as the LADY and therefore, I sometimes could care less.

Does that make me a bad fan?

One thing: I like Kristen. Even if she may come off as a bitchandthensome at times she has done nothing to me personally, and for some reason he's been so eff'n prolific since he hooked up with her that she must have done something right. Plus, the kids are gorgeous and I like her camera.

However, I absolutely can't stand how weird Lindsey is in interviews when it comes to discussing his wife + kids. More often than not he will use the exact same phrase verbatim and it's kind of annoying. But then he does that quite a lot and I wonder if he intentionally means to sound so pretentiously cerebral or if he actually seriously talks like that. I love him. Think he's a genius. But in interview settings I can't take him.

Sorry, totally random. Shippers, please, continue...

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL