View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

I am sick of my job already lol I worked today and I work the next 7 days in a row! THATS 8 DAYS IN A ROW without a day off!!! and all the shifts are like 1-9!! Which are the worst! thank god tmrw i'm only working 5-9 so its like a mini day off lol But still....and then I go on Vacation to Maine next Saturday =D for a WHOLE WEEK!!! I am SO ****ing pumped!!! Then I get back and of course I have to work 4th of July....LAME

OH and I tried pot for the first time last week for a few days lol Didnt really do much to me...but it made me hungry as all hell and I ate SO much food!!! Needless to say I wont be addicted to that anytime soon lol

Oh and now my mom and dad feel like I'm ignoring them and stuff because I barely call them or see them...WELL SORRY MOM AND DAD that I work the ****iest hours ever!! And by the time I get home its almost 10 and my parents are probably already sleeping and dont want a phone call to wake them up....My mom keeps nagging me to go out to lunch to dinner with her...which I wanna do but cant because I work a lot of 1-9's and it sucks lol On my days off I'm trying to catch up on errands and stuff...I still have a nail in my tire I havent gotten out yet AND I need gas lol
Don't quit.My mom went through the same thing you are going through.I remember those days back where she worked at the beauty shop for hours on end.Later she went for her teaching degree for teaching the trade which my step dad got her into the state trade school to teach beauty culture.She retired about the same age is Stevie is now and she traveled the whole country with a motorhome with my stepdad.

Oh .don't take that nail out of that tire .let the garage or a machanic friend do it for you.

In a couple of weeks Stevie will be here.That will brighten your day.

BTW.Your pix and hair look great.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016