View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nix4life
and i think someone should give you a rap on the knuckles for even mentioning those simpson girls in the same thread as Classtine McVie
believe me, i was definitely not advocating them in any way. it's just the kind of nightmarish casting i can see happening eventually. shudder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn
I'm with you on that and the others. It's just too hard for me to accept anyone but the real thing when it comes to Fleetwood Mac.
it's weird, isn't it? i can't even picture what "dream cast" would be, because i don't want to see a biopic of any of their lives. i want the real thing! not something stitched and stuffed and made into a turkey of a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
I'll admit that I don't know who Lindsey Lohan & Jared Leto are, but I wouldn't really want to see someone else portray Christine in a movie. It would be just too weird. Hopefully, this is only a rumor.
you are so lucky. i think the entire world would be better off not knowing who lindsey lohan is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi
I'm thinking, maybe, Catherine Keener!
well now you've done it! just when i say i am in no way supportive of this film, you have to go and bring up the imaginary love of my life. i would absolutely go and see it multiple times if catherine played christine. and if you thrown in alan rickman for good measure, i'll even buy it when it comes out on DVD.

Last edited by Aisling; 12-01-2006 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: spelling blah!