View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Thought I'd share this, I just saw it's been making rounds online.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmFVqHA...y=seeds_we_sow

Kristen joined in on the discussion in the comments (which was about Lindsey asking to delay the tour) to plainly state that he didn't ask for "any such delay" and that ironically the tour is now starting later than it would have. She posted another comment calling what happened the "cruelest move" she's ever seen and Lindsey didn't do anything to deserve it. Someone else confirms this and says that before any of this drama got started, Mick had told them the tour would start in August.
I think we should go ahead and post the transcript from seed_we_sow's post here in case people are having trouble sifting through the instagram comments or, in the future, that post / series of replies gets lost or something (Note: kbcrush is Kristen):
jgrt35 WTF did he do ? Don't get mad cause I asked.Im like make up,��

seeds_we_sow@jgrt35 well that's just the point, he didn't do anything beyond asking for a 1yr tour delay or asking to do his own solo tour at the same time so that a delay wouldn't be needed. Stevie just decided she wanted him out of her life and that meant out of the band. That's why so many fans have turned away from the band, and why so many Stevie fans have turned away from Stevie.

kbchrush@seeds_we_sow he didn’t ask for any such delay. Ironically, they are starting later now than what they had planned with Lindsey.

kbchrush@seeds_we_sow Cruelest move I’ve ever seen. Lindsey did not deserve any of it.

Last edited by sodascouts; 07-03-2018 at 11:06 AM..