View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

greenfire, yes I believe the first auction is for the Bermuda Triangle boot and I'm pretty sure the second auction(Homeward Bound)is for the Hempstead boot since the set list that the seller listed is the exact same set list as my Hempstead boot. I got my CDs from a trader and since most traders don't provide artwork, I have no artwork for either boot. As for whether you should buy these boots, it is really up to you. I did a 2 for 1 trade for these boots, so I just sent the trader 4 CDs plus postage & a mailer. It is really up to you which way you're comfortable. It is definitely cheaper to trade rather than to buy. But, if getting artwork for the boots is important then eBay is probably the way to go for you. If you're interested, I could burn copies of both of my boots for you. Just send me a private message, if you're interested.

By the way, I have no preference for either the Sausalito or Hempstead boots. I am just happy to have ANYTHING from this time period. Both have great sound quality and they are both soundboard recordings. The audience doesn't make a difference to me, although as I said in my earlier post, I believe this is not a concert. The audience is made up of crew & friends. I think at some point, Bob even makes a joke about pretending this is a gig.