View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The thing that bothers me the most about her is that she acts like a legend rather than just being a legend. Just put in the work and the rest happens. Instead of talking about who the boss is, and who makes her happy... excuse after excuse...

I remember when she approached music and creating with writing as many things as she could and finding the right person to mold her material. Some amazing product came from that. Bella Donna, Wild Heart... various amazing Mac songs.

Now, she's just a celebrity that feels entitled. There's no humility, it's all fake. The relationship she had with LB for several years was fake. And now that she can no longer FAKE it with LB, she lost 25-30% of her fans. And, she comes off like a moron when she speaks, imo.
All of this. She comes off as absolutely horrible. And she does act like she is a legend. Sorry but you’re not Mick Jagger. You think Mick Jagger ever tells anyone that he’s the boss in The Rolling Stones (or rather in his solo career vs the band)? Keith would blast him with a telecaster. She has become so miserable and bitter over the last several years. Her comments and behavior over the last 10-15 years have helped diminish much of my fandom for her and the band in general.

Last edited by jmn3; 06-07-2018 at 12:34 PM..