View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Mohegan Sun Show 6-17

Hello Everyone!
First I want to say that I am glad to be a part of this group. I just joined and I am a huge fan of Stevie and The Mac! I was at The Mohegan Sun show and yes it was excellent. I cannot compare it to the March show as I didn't make it but went to Boston to see them instead. I live just outside of Hartford, CT so it didn't matter where I went. My friend and I were one of the many fortunate to stand at the stage the entire time! I was right dead center in front of our girl Ms. Stephanie! In fact I met a very cool fan named Henry and I wish we exchanged e-mails. Henry if you read this e-mail me at krgiard@yahoo.com. Got a nice high-five from Lindsey as his sweat dripped on me. I had a few drunk girls try to push their way in but I didn't let them, only one nice girl asked me if she could get in front of me to take Stevie's picture and I said sure. It was her dream to get as close to her as possible. I let her stand in front of me the rest of the time. She was so polite and sweet. I must say that I thought Stevie looked quite tired at times. At one point I saw her come around and take a deep sigh, and she just looked as if something wasn't right. Aside from that, they rocked the house. Lindsey was on fire and Stevie so magical and elegant as ever. Sara and Storms were both gorgeous. Mick and John kept the bass and percussion going in their signature style. So happy they came back. Thank You Fleetwood Mac!!
Keith