View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Sorry dude...don't understand where on Earth you are coming from here.

It was a fair comment. I'd personally prefer to hear Isn't It Midnight as I've never been a massive fan of Hold Me. However, I appreciate a lot of people like that song and are excited to hear it as it has not been played live for a long time by Fleetwood Mac. No need for vitriol.
Ridiculous comment
Hold Me is one of the Mac's biggest hits besides Dreams. While never making it to #1 it was deadlocked by huge hits taking up the #1 and #2 spots. It was one of the biggest hits in the USA in 1982.
As another poster pointed out, the set list keeps changing with a much safer hit orientated set list. Facts are facts. All the deep tracks are being eliminated. Hint: There were never that many deep tracks to begin with.
Its a very sorry dissection and distortion of comments to say a ridiculous comment "to be fair, Isn't It Midnight was played more in concert than Hold me" HELLO! That was not my point nor anyone else's. Hit VS Deep track. That was the point. I would love to hear Isn't It Midnight as well. That again is NOT THE POINT.

I simply said the setlist was dropping deep tracks for more "hits" It was a ridiculous comment that Steve said that had no relevance to what I said.

There are some on every message board who only comment on other people's comments. They never start threads or dare start a conversation. They only live to comment on other's comments. I find it annoying for someone to comment on my comment and pivot to something that was not the original intent. Its dumb, its stupid, and very annoying.

Brown Eyes was played more in concert than Hold Me by the Mac. If Brown Eyes was played during the current tour, its laughable to respond to a statement that deep tracks are being dropped for hits to say "to be fair, Brown Eyes was played more in concert than Hold Me"

Yeah ok, give me a break!

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-28-2018 at 07:59 PM..