View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Regina Spektor's Far: I absolutely love this girl. I've been listening to her music since middle school and i still feel the same way
Aaliyah's last album: I got this CD before she died and the one they issued after she died
N'Sync's Celebrity: I'm not saying that this cd is epic but it's they first one I ever owned lol and plus i loved it (Selfish!!) but my sister keyed my name into it so i didn't work anymore =[
Alanis Morissette's MTV Unplugged: i really love her voice and she first had me with You Oughta Know.
Alexz Johnson's upcoming album..even tho this really shouldn't count but her demos are pretty good and i will (try to) be the first to go out and get it.
Gift of Screws: my first lindsey cd =]
Christina Aguilera's Stripped: I loved that she completely changed her image from the "bad" pop girl to somewhat of an actual artist.
Coldplay's LeftRightLeftRightLeft: coldplay live
Dixie Chicks' Taking the Long Way: I was one of the fans they gained after that whole George Bush/Toby Keith thing..FUTK
Crystal Visions: my first Stevie cd..when i was 14. I already liked her then and this helped alot even tho after hearing the midnight special version of rhiannon i was a little disappointed that it wasn't done the same way (I got over it)