View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Her talents as a singer and songwriter are unquestionable. And for that she should garner a ton of respect. And I do respect that. And she does garner a ton of respect for that.
From a scruples, human being, ethics, and moral compass standpoint, I can't say she lost my respect, I don't know that she ever had it. I don't know her as a person. The behavior of all of them over the last few months leaves a lot to be desired and I don't know I would hold them in any regard as people I would strive to live my life as. But I never did. These are (Stevie included) not people I would look to emulate as a way to live my life. Delusional, misguided and no ones ego should be that puffed up. I don't care who you are.
Am I done with her? For what she is (a singer and song writer) no. Does she strike me as being a decent and honest human being and someone whose behavior I would want me or my children to emulate....no. Take her for what she is.
She's gotta look herself and the mirror every day and feel at peace with her behavior and actions (as do all of them) If they can and do.....well alright then. And it's not for us to judge (but always fair game to have an opinion..LOL)