View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's pouring rain outside. It has been raining all morning but as soon as I was ready to step outside the drops started pounding. There is a flood in my walkway to the car. The lawn was very recently seeded with new soil added, so when I walk through that I am sinking into mud. I had to get to a store that told me they were closing early and as I pulled out of the parking lot to the street I was just in time for the arrival of the funeral procession that was led by a cop car. Then I get to the store and cannot get the carriage inside because some numb nut parked right in front of the door on the sidewalk and then told me to just wait 5 minutes til he came back out. Meanwhile I'm almost drenched even in my hat and raincoat. Then I headed to the next store and upon leaving there an employee offers me an umbrella to walk to my car. Apparently I did not understand him because I suggested he hold the thing over my groceries and he said no, keep the bags up here and take the umbrella to the car. Not risking having possible trouble undoing the umbrella when I go to get in the car I leave all of it with him, walk to the car and drove it up to him. He walks the carriage to the trunk. I beep the horn. He just stand there and a coworker tells him to put it in the door. He opens the back door which is filled with stuff already and then he opens the front door finally. But at this point he already left the damned umbrella with his coworker and he got my bags all wet. Then I get home to a much worse muddy flood outside my door than when I left. So as you can see, I have already had the day from Hell and now that I have changed clothe's I gotta go back out there and rinse and repeat.